Our mission at Product Hunt is to surface great products every day and support our community of Makers in building the future. We obsess over delivering an amazing experience to all of our users and we are building a world class team of community builders to achieve that.
We’re a distributed team across 9 countries, including Bulgaria, Canada, France, India, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
You should be someone that likes to ship, comfortable working across the entire stack (React, GraphQL, Rails). You should have a product mindset — all engineers at Product Hunt are product people too. You should be proud of your code but knowledgable enough to know how to manage implementation tradeoffs.
Your responsibilities will include
- Identifying and defining new product opportunities
- Driving your own roadmap, from conception to production
- Collaborating closely with designers to ship great products
- Leveraging research and usage data to iterate on these products
You should have
- A track record of launching great projects
- Desire to ship and work autonomously
- The ability to work with a distributed team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Technology and development process
Benefits / Perks
A few of the benefits we offer:
- Async-first work culture - We avoid "pointless" meetings. If it could have been a Slack message, it will have been a Slack message.
- Fluid work schedule – We don’t believe in face time. Work when you’re most productive (outside the hours noted above)
- Generous vacation time – Hard work deserves time off, so please take it
- Live wherever – We don’t care if you WFH or work from Hawaii (our team is fully distributed)
- Gym and office equipment stipend – Your health is important to us, too
- Salary is dependent on location/cost of living and experience